Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wags rewards card and other news

Yeah, that's what I said to myself this morning when I looked at iheartwags.com, but then promptly started putting my purchases for that week together after signing up for the program.

Walgreens is calling it Balance Rewards, and you earn points to get money off your purchases. I'm guessing they are doing away with the Register Rewards catalinas. I've never bought anything that gave me the catalina coupons, so I guess I'm not worried about that. I will, however, be participating in this. It seems a LOT like the CVS ExtraCare Bucks that I love so much.

iheartwags.com, werdeals.com
ihearwags.com, werdeals.com
iheartwags.com, werdeals.com
iheartwags.com, werdeals.com
In other news, I'm finally getting a washer and dryer in the apartment. I'm hoping it gets here today because I would LOVE to wash some clothes for work before I go in today. If not, the pair will be here tomorrow and I can get caught up on my laundry then. Squee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment