Sunday, September 16, 2012

I feel like throwing a tantrum

Yup......really disappointed with the coupon inserts today. Now, I know that coupons are regional and stuff, but usually my area gets diaper coupons. Did I get any in the inserts from the Cullman Times? NO. Not one.

Now, I know that this might be a little dramatic and all, but I really don't care. I have a diaper stockpile that I want to make absolutely glorious and I can't do that now because the inserts I got SUCK.

There was a gum coupon that I wanted. Did I get that? NO. No free gum for me again this time unless I order them from thecouponclippers.com, which is a HUGE possibility this week.

That would be great if Red Plum and Smart Source put out every coupon that I see on sundaycouponpreview.com. That way, I wouldn't be having a fit over not getting coupons that I spent all weekend looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment