Saturday, October 6, 2012

Busy busy busy

Miss Bug has had a SUPER busy week meeting family!

Let's see......She and I went to Florida to see my dad, granddad and aunt down there. She flew like a champ! Mommy's back was killing her after the trip down because my husband somehow managed to talk me out of taking her stroller to help me carry her stuff and her around the Atlanta airport. Yeah, not listening to him on that one again.

Anywho.......


Yeah, my dad TOTALLY ignored me when my aunt had us stop over at the hospital where he works. Meh, whatever. Doesn't matter to me. He finally got to hold his first grandchild and that's what mattered to me.


Miss Bug and Granddad. I had to leave the room because I was crying so hard taking this picture. There are more, but this is the only one I want to post.


Nap time snuggles. Just too damned precious.


One of my best friends from high school. She drove an hour and a half from her house to see us. You never realize how much you miss friends like that until you move away and you can't see them all the time.


Miss Bug and her cousin Nodah. That's his life long nickname. :)


Her and her Gpa. These two can see each other as often as they can get together.

I think the craziness of this past week is over and done with for the time being and now it's back to getting on the regular routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment