Saturday, October 20, 2012

Possible changes to the blog

Yup, that's right. I've got a few ideas swirling around in my head about some new stuff I want to do to the blog. One of those changes might be a name change.

You see, I don't really talk about the "nerdy" stuff I do. I think I might have mentioned gaming once. (Actually, looking back, I haven't.) I think I found a good name for the blog, so I need to see if it's still available. I need to snag it if it is. If not, back to the drawing board.

I've found some really helpful blog planning printables that I'm now starting to use. Those pages will be going in my home management binder when I get it all set up. That's also a page that I need to set up so EVERYONE will have access to what I'm using (should you want to use them).

Currently, the printables I'm using are from Infarrantly Creative. They were the best ones I could find. I thought about using them a while back, but I decided to look around and see if I could find something else that I liked better. Nope, couldn't find anything else, so I chose them. :)


Printable blog planner
http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/02/free-printable-blogplanner.html

Somehow, some other household stuff ended up on it, but it's whatever. So far, this is what mine looks like.



Sorry about the pictures being blurry. I took the pictures on my phone because it was the closest thing I had to me to take the pictures with. I really need to stop taking pictures with it because the picture quality isn't the best at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment