Saturday, July 21, 2012

What's new?

I've had so many ideas for posts that I had to open up my little notepad app on my phone and put them in there. A lot's been going on lately.

I'm sure judging by the title of my blog you can figure that I am a mom. I'm a first timer to the mommy world, so right now, it's a lot of asking questions to other moms, getting miscellaneous advise from other moms, trial and error, etc. etc. I honestly wouldn't change it for anything.

Little Bug is 4 months old now and it seems like she's getting ready to crawl and sit up on her own. After that, it's off to the races to keep up with her. I think her dad and I are going to have our hands full with her.

At the laundromat



She was just a few days old in that video there. (For some reason, Blogger won't let me put a caption underneath it like the picture.)

So I've come to figure that she's got a big silly personality and she loves to play. She's also gotten to the point where she doesn't want Mommy to snuggle her to sleep anymore. It's kind of sad, but it's okay. It's her starting to be independent, and I'm okay with it. (At least I think I am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment