Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homemade Cookbook

I need to make myself a cookbook. Currently, on my Food Pinterest board, I have over 700 pins, and that number keeps climbing. Some of that number may be duplicates, but the duplicates are there because I don't always remember if I pin something or not. It would also be much, much easier for me if I had a book to look while cooking rather than running back and forth from my computer. You know, computers, water, and all of that sort of thing don't mix.

I think I might use the set up that I found via Pinterest from maiathebee.com.

http://www.maiathebee.com/2011/12/weekly-challenge-recipe-binder-and-free.html
I can not take credit for the image and the information she provided because it's hers. (It's only fair that I link back to her and give her all the credit in the world.)

I'm still trying to find a set up that I like that won't cost me an arm and a leg to set up. The next step would be to get a baker's rack or something other than my sparse cabinet and counter space to keep it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment