Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Obsession with Pinterest

Pinterest is my new drug, I swear. I can spend hours and hours there and find all sorts of things that I want to do, try, or go. Last night, we tried pepperoni string cheese roll ups.

After 10 minutes of baking.

They were a HUGE hit in my house!!! It's a recipe that has officially been added to our menu options and ingredients added to our shopping list. If you didn't see the link for the recipe for it, it's simply crescent rolls (I used the Walmart brand), pepperoni, and string cheese sticks cut in half.

Finished product.
Cleaning my bathtub was super super easy thanks to another gem I found on Pinterest. My tub was dirty and dingy and everything but clean when we moved in. (I don't have a before picture, like a dummy.)  Using white distilled vinegar and Dawn dish soap, my bathtub is a million times cleaner!!!

I've also decided to make my own baby food because we have to live on a rather tight budget in this house and making baby food is so much cheaper. I add a couple fresh fruit and veggie items to my shopping list, prepare them the way that I need to so I can make sure she gets all of the nutrients in them, and she's got plenty of solid food to last her a while. (Yes, I'm starting my 4 month old on solid foods very slowly.)  I don't think I would have the guts to attempt making baby food on my own if I didn't have some guidance from other parents and Pinterest.

I've got plenty of educational activities for Miss Bug for when she gets older. I'm going to get Miss Bug started out on the right educational track because I don't know what the education systems are going to be like when she starts school.

Pinterest = drug that I am obsessed with. I will be posting more discoveries that I attempt from Pinterest, so watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment